- TOP 5 most popular brands in the category:
- ✓ Aba Group
- ✓ Claresa
- ✓ EDLEN
- ✓ Fox
- ✓ Kira Nails
Many representatives of the fair sex carefully control the condition of their own nails, constantly visiting salons, doing fashionable manicures, providing their nails with the most popular and elegant designs.
Professionals in the manicure industry know what materials and what tools are needed in order to make a stunning and high-quality manicure. One such product is nail primer.
Creating the right, long-lasting nail coating is a laborious process that requires not only time, but also the use of quality materials. A tool that can extend the wear of a gel polish coating is a primer. Many experts neglect to use it and make the coating just on the nail plate, thereby exposing the manicure to rapid wear. In order for the manicure to have neither chips nor cracks, it is necessary to choose the right primer. In fact, there are a lot of funds and it is important to immediately decide which one you need to purchase.
What is a primer?
Primer is a mandatory, special tool that serves to adhere the surface of the nail plate itself and the working material such as gel polish, gel or acrylic. Thanks to such a liquid as a primer, the material on the nails will not only hold securely, but will also prolong the wear period, preventing cracks in the gel polish.
How does it function?
In fact, the primer is a liquid product, its properties are designed to clean, degrease and dry the nail plate. Without the use of a primer, extended nails simply will not take root in any way and will very rapidly move away from the nail plate.
It is also necessary for the reason that our nail plate naturally contains a smooth texture. A smooth nail plate does not allow acrylic extended nails to hold in any way. This means that the function of a kind of fastening is carried out by a primer for nails.
Features of working with a primer:
- The primer does not need a UV lamp to dry.
- The primer is applied to natural nails, after applying the dehydrator and before the base coat.
- Before applying the primer, the brush must be pressed against the jar, then dried with lint-free wipes, and only then applied to the nail.
Purpose of the primer:
- helps to improve the adhesion of the decorative coating to the nail plate;
- performs degreasing of the nail;
- responsible for the elimination of pathogenic microbes;
- prevents the appearance of white spots and stripes on the nails.
What are the types of nail primers?
- The acidic primer liquid contains methacrylic acid, which allows the opening of the nail scales and promotes adhesion of the artificial material to the nail. Most often it is used for acrylic building. Famous manufacturers of acid primers: PNB, TUFI profi, Aba Group, Victoria Vynn.
- An acid-free primer is an acid-free primer. Such a liquid is a double-sided tape, which allows you to achieve reliable adhesion of the material to the nail. Most often it is used when covering nails with such material as: gel polish or bio-gel. Well-known brands producing acid-free primers: Kodi, PNB, TUFI profi, Silcare, Claresa, FOX, Victoria Vynn, Aba Group.
When building gel nails on tips or forms, it is enough to use any acid-free primer. But in some cases it must be applied 2 times in order to increase the safety of the clutch. Please note that when building with gel on tips, you need to be careful not to get the primer on them: this can cause cracks. The primer is also applied during the correction of nails, however, only on the overgrown part of the natural nail, in no way allowing contact with the skin.
When building nails using acrylic powder, it is recommended to use an acid primer as the most highly reliable in terms of adhesion of the nail surface with artificial material. It does not have a big effect on the color of acrylic and thoroughly protects it from cracks and delamination, of course, provided it is used correctly.
How to apply the primer correctly?
- The first thing to do is push the cuticle with a pusher or an orange stick, process the nail with a file, removing the shine (pay special attention to the areas near the side rollers). Brush off sawdust dust with a stiff brush.
- Then apply a primer layer on the nail plate in the following way: draw a small amount of product onto the brush, squeeze it against the edge of the bottle, and then on a napkin. Apply the brush to the surface in the middle of the nail, allowing the product to be evenly distributed over the surface. In this case, the drug is not obliged to leak onto the cuticle and around the nail skin. A very thin layer of primer will not only minimize the possibility of penetration of the product on the skin, but also guarantee the optimal effect of the product.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the primer to dry.
Where to buy a primer?
Do you want to buy a primer? Then at your disposal is the TUFISHOP online store or visit our store in Poland in Warsaw. We offer a huge amount of nail products: gel polishes, removers, manicure tools, nail files and much more. We work only with trusted suppliers, thanks to which we guarantee the quality of the goods offered. Free shipping from PLN 200 throughout Poland. We work only with trusted suppliers, so that all products are of high quality. To order a product, enter the product you are interested in on the website or visit our showroom in Warsaw. Call us, we are waiting for you!
- TOP 5 most budget products in the section Primers:
- ✓ Primer acid-free Claresa PROVITA vitamin 5 g за 9.99 zł
- ✓ Acid primer TUFI profi PREMIUM 8 ml (0100366) за 10.00 zł
- ✓ Non Acid Primer TUFI profi PREMIUM 8 ml (0100365) за 10.00 zł
- ✓ Primer acid Aba Group 15 ml за 12.00 zł
- ✓ Primer KOMILFO ultrabond 8 ml (121026) за 14.90 zł
- TOP-5 new products in the category Primers:
- ✓ Kira Nails Primer ultrabond 6 ml (904003)
- ✓ Primer EDLEN ultrabond acid-free 10 ml
- ✓ Primer PALU acid-free 2 transparent 11 ml
- ✓ Primer PALU acid 1 transparent 11 ml
- ✓ Acid primer TUFI profi PREMIUM 15 ml (0124764)
- TOP 5 most popular products in the categoryPrimers:
- ✓ Primer FOX Ultrabond non-acid Primer (ultrablond) - acid-free, 14 ml
- ✓ Acid Primer PNB 15 ml
- ✓ Primer KOMILFO ultrabond 8 ml (121026)
- ✓ Primer KOMILFO ultrabond 15 ml (121032)
- ✓ Primer KODI Ultrabond acid-free 12 ml
- TOP-5 most expensive products from this category in Tufishop:
- ✓ Primer KOMILFO acid 15 ml (2900000014121) за 42.90 zł
- ✓ Primer KODI Ultrabond acid-free 15 ml за 29.97 zł
- ✓ Primer FOX Ultrabond non-acid Primer (ultrablond) - acid-free, 14 ml за 26.60 zł
- ✓ Acid Primer PNB 15 ml за 26.40 zł
- ✓ ReformA Non-acid Primer 10 ml (943023) за 25.00 zł