Gel polish PALU
Gel polishes PALU bright and resistant coating
The female half of the population is always striving for change and follows new trends in fashion and style. Today, the beauty industry has limitless scope for all sorts of experiments. One of the integral points of beauty of modern fashionistas is a manicure that will complement the female image to perfection. A variety of nail design allows you to change the manicure depending on the mood and image, but in the abundance of products, today, it is quite difficult to find really high-quality products. One of the list of high-quality and good materials are PALU resistant gel polishes.
It is worth buying and trying gel polish from PALU not only for masters of their craft, but also for those who just do manicures at home. These gel polishes have the right consistency and are easy to apply. Almost like all gel polishes, fox is applied in a 3-phase system: base, color coating and top. Each layer is dried in a lamp.
Why choose PALU gel polishesThis brand has a number of advantages, including:
- safe composition, which does not include any toxic elements that can harm the nail plate and skin;
- trendy colors;
- thick consistency and durable coating for a long time;
- protection of the nail plate from mechanical damage;
- comfortable and ergonomic brushes suitable for creating complex designs;
- affordable price.
How to apply and remove PALU gel polishPALU polishes stand out for their unconventional application method and the correct way to remove PALU gel polish.
Steps for applying PALU gel polish:
- The first step is to prepare the nail plate by sanding it and smoothing the edges. Use a nail file to smooth the edges of your nails and make them as round as possible. The excess length of the nails should also be cut off with scissors.
- After that, apply the base, it is needed for a good adhesion of the natural nail and gel polish. The base should be applied evenly and in a thin layer using a special brush. It is recommended to apply two coats of foundation, allowing each coat to dry for about 10 minutes.
- After applying the base, pnb gel polish is applied, it is advisable to apply it in two layers, each layer must be dried in a nail lamp. Gel polish should be applied to a clean, dust-free surface. It is necessary to add a drop of the base and evenly distribute it over the entire surface with a special brush. The second layer is applied over the first, also with a special brush.
- The final part is the top coat, after which, also, dry it in the lamp. The end result is a beautiful, smooth and long-lasting manicure.
- Then remove the sticky layer and treat the cuticle skin with oil.
Steps for removing gel polish:
- First, you need to remove the top layer of gel polish, for this you can use a buff, or a nail file with high abrasiveness.
- Apply gel polish remover to a cotton sponge and attach to the nail using special fingertips or plain foil.
- Repeat this procedure with all nails.
- Leave all nails for 15 minutes.
- After a while, remove everything from the nails and, using a pusher or an orange stick, remove the remaining pieces of gel polish.
- File your nails, walk with a buff, treat your cuticles with oil. Everything, the nails are ready for the next coating.
How to choose gel polish?
If you are going to visit a specialized store selling gel polish materials, you should first familiarize yourself with the popular brands that exist on the market at the moment. First of all, let's consider the criteria for choosing a gel polish, according to which experienced craftsmen most often make a purchase.
- Wear resistance of the coating from the appearance of various defects: chipping, cracking and end wear. Gel polish must be very durable in order to have a perfect look for several weeks.
- Safe composition of gel polish. All components of the product must be harmless to the body and not cause allergies.
- Gel polish should not have a sharp and unpleasant odor.
- Sufficient pigmentation and the presence of the desired shades.
- The consistency of the product is optimal density for accurate application without spreading.
- The coating should be easily removed with a gel polish remover.
- The brush should be comfortable to apply.
The above criteria for choosing gel polish make it easy to work with such a tool and create a durable manicure quickly and without problems. If the selected product has all these criteria, it will be much easier to get a beautiful coating. It is best to buy gel polish in a store, because a photo cannot always reflect the real color. This will protect you from unpleasant situations when you expected to receive one color, but as a result, another one was sent.
Buy PALU gel polishes
Do you want to buy PALU gel polish? Then the TUFISHOP online store is at your disposal or visit our store in Poland in Warsaw. Gel Polish PALUYou can buy in the Tufishop online store at an attractive price. A diverse color palette will allow you to choose the perfect color for your future manicure. We also offer a variety of products for nails: nail files, router, nail lamps and more. Making an order on the site is very simple, just put the goods in the basket and fill in the appropriate fields to place an order. And the sales manager, in case of questions, will answer all questions and help you make a choice. Together with FOX gel polishes, PNB, CLARESA, Victoria Vynn gel polishes are often bought. We work only with trusted suppliers, so that all products are of high quality. To order a product, enter the product you are interested in on the website or visit our showroom in Warsaw. Call us, we are waiting for you!