A modern woman cannot imagine herself today without a fashionable manicure. Supporting this trend, manufacturers working in the nail industry strive to satisfy all requests by developing new tools that make it possible to improve manicure according to the latest fashion trends. Today, it is possible to purchase gel for nail extension at an affordable cost - a polymer that allows you to create a durable coating, and the reviews about such a polygel are extremely positive.
The German brand Edlen offers high-quality gel for nail extension. The high quality of Edlen products is confirmed by a large number of European and Ukrainian certificates of conformity. In addition, the company collaborates with world-famous technologists to create the highest quality and fashionable products for nail industry professionals.
Gel for nail extension is just a part of the whole technology, which must contain such important components as, for example, an ultraviolet lamp for building, auxiliary liquids, etc.
For an effective investment of your funds and obtaining the maximum result, you need not only to buy high-quality material, but also to master the technology of gel building. Only the combination of these two moments is a guarantee of a fashionable and beautiful manicure. Otherwise, frustration from unjustified expectations can forever push you away from nail design.
Edlen gel is suitable for building on tips or forms, providing the same high-quality heavy-duty coating. Suitable for working with problematic nails, as it has a self-leveling surface that eliminates bumps or pits during modeling.
Due to the high-quality composition, the gel does not flow during operation, reducing the time of manicure. Edlen is odorless and does not turn yellow over time, so it is suitable for creating a wide variety of fantasy coatings, including translucent ones.
The super-strong gel assumes long-term operation, does not exfoliate from the natural nail plate and withstands moderate mechanical damage.
Types of gels:The first thing that distinguishes them is what they are intended for and their properties. For this characteristic, they are construction, camouflage, and for design. It is worth knowing that camouflage gels are construction gels, but not all construction gels are camouflage (for example, transparent). There are also different extension systems, and this is another distinguishing feature that distinguishes gels from each other. There are three-phase, two-phase and single-phase extension systems:
- A three-phase build-up system has three build-up phases. first, the base gel is applied, then the artificial nail is modulated with the designer gel, and finally the finish gel. Only professionals in salons use this extension system.
- Two-phase and three-phase extension systems are easier to use, one gel can replace several materials, for example, be the base, foundation and finish at the same time.
Design gels come in a variety of colors. They are created and used for painting and various nail designs.
Features of gel for building from Edlen:
- a high degree of viscosity prevents the spreading of the mass, and also allows you to form the desired relief;
- pleasant to work with - does not spread during application, quickly tightening;
- has good durability;
- does not crack or turn yellow during direct wear;
- the gel will not harm the skin or natural nails, and is absolutely safe for the health of the master;
- protects nails from brittleness and detachments;
- does not lose pigment saturation in the sun;
- suitable for sawdust with a nail file or cutter;
- does not heat up in the lamp and does not create an uncomfortable burning sensation.
EDLEN extension gel application technology:
- Prepare the nail for coating: remove the old coating, remove the cuticle, cut off the top layer with a buff, give the desired shape to the nails, disinfect and degrease the surface.
- Next, apply an acidic or acid-free primer of your choice.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat, dry for 30 seconds in a LED lamp, if a UV lamp (120 seconds).
Then install the template alternately on each finger and lay out a thin substrate of the desired length and shape and model the architecture of the nails with gel.
- Then dry in the lamp for 60 seconds.
- Remove stickiness with the necessary means.
- Then you need to file the nails with a 180/240 grit file.
- Then apply a thin layer of the top coat and dry in the lamp.
- Finish the procedure by removing the sticky layer and applying cuticle oil.
Buy gel for building Edlen
Do you want to buy Edlen gel? Then the TUFISHOP online store is at your disposal or visit our store in Poland in Warsaw. You can buy Edlen gel in the Tufishop online store at an attractive price. A diverse color palette will allow you to choose the perfect color for your future manicure. We also offer a variety of products for nails: nail files, router, nail lamps and more. Making an order on the site is very simple, just put the goods in the basket and fill in the appropriate fields to place an order. And the sales manager, in case of questions, will answer all questions and help you make a choice. Together with Edlen gels, PNB, CLARESA, Victoria Vynn gel polishes are often bought. We work only with trusted suppliers, so that all products are of high quality. To order a product, enter the product you are interested in on the website or visit our showroom in Warsaw. Call us, we are waiting for you!