Professional Nail Boutique (PNB) gel polishes deserve special attention, because its properties correspond to the wishes of many nail service masters. Due to the excellent quality , PNB gel polishes allow you to forget about chips, cracks and detachments for the entire period of wearing a manicure. In addition, a large palette of colors will not leave indifferent any of the fair sex. Gel polish is produced in the USA in compliance with all necessary standards, which confirms the excellent quality of these products.
Characteristics of PNB gel polish:
||thick, densely pigmented
PNB gel polish application technology:
- At the first stage of applying gel polish, you need to give the nail the necessary shape, then align the free edges of the nail plate and thoroughly clean it of dust. Before this procedure, you can do a manicure, if creams and oils were used during the work, be sure to clean your nails from them with special means . The main thing to do before applying gel polish is with orange stick or remover remove the cuticle from the nail plate so that it does not exfoliate after application.
- Remove the upper keratin layer from the nail plate. In most cases, coarse-grained buff . It is worth remembering that when using a buff, we need to make the nail matte, removing the gloss from the nail quite a bit. Do not overdo it, because removing a thick layer can harm the nail plate.
- The third stage - application base gel . Before covering the nail with a base, it is advisable to cover it primer . It is used for more reliable adhesion of the base gel to the nail plate. The primer dries in the air within 1 minute; when applied, it should not flow under the cuticle. Then we proceed to the procedure for applying the base gel polish. What is it for? Base - protects the nail plate from colored pigments that are present in the gel polish itself, which helps to preserve the natural light of the nail after removing this material. The base gel is applied in a thin layer across the entire width of the nail plate. Then the nail is placed in a lamp to dry.
- The fourth step is to apply color gel polish . Depending on what color you want to get at the end of the procedure, the varnish is applied in 1 or 2 layers. All applied layers must be made thin in order to avoid the appearance of bubbles, waves on the surface of the nail. After applying the gel polish, the nails are sent to the UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- The last step is to cover the nail top . It is needed to fix our coating and give shine to the nails. It is applied in a thicker layer than previous products. After using it, the nail is again sent to lamp for drying gel polish for 2 minutes . At the end of the procedure, the sticky layer is removed with special liquid .
PNB gel polish removal technology:
- To remove gel polish, you must first break the top coat with files , this will greatly speed up the removal process.
- Apply on a cotton pad gel polish remover in sufficient quantity.
- Fix on the nail with foil or clothespins for 10-15 minutes. During this time, the gel polish will come off and it can be removed without damaging the nail plate.
- Alternately, removing the foil or clothespin from the fingers, remove the remnants of the gel polish from the surface of the nail plate using pusher for manicure or orange stick
- Sand the surface of the nail with file-grinder
- If the gel polish will not be reapplied, then you can polish nails using oils for nails and cuticles.