FOX gel polishes deserve special attention, because the quality of these shellacs surpasses many other representatives of this category. Even the most demanding customer will be able to choose the right color for himself, because the palette consists of a large number of shades and different series. FOX Brilliance gel polishes fascinate with their spectacular shine and radiance. All polishes from the Brilliance collection look very bright, festive and beautiful. These shellacs are compatible with absolutely any base and finishing coated.
Characteristics of FOX Brilliance Gel Polish
||pale pink with sparkles
FOX Brilliance gel polish application technology
- At the first stage of applying gel polish, you need to give the nail the necessary shape, then align the free edges of the nail plate and thoroughly clean it of dust. Before this procedure, you can do a manicure, if creams and oils were used during the work, be sure to clean your nails from them with special products . The main thing to do before applying gel polish is to remove the cuticle from the nail plate with an orange stick or remover so that it does not exfoliate after application.
- Remove the upper keratin layer from the nail plate. In most cases, a coarse-grained buff is used for this. It is worth remembering that when using a buff, we need to make the nail matte, removing the gloss from the nail quite a bit. Do not overdo it, because removing a thick layer can harm the nail plate.
- The third stage is the application of the base coat . Before covering the nail with a base, it is advisable to cover it with a primer . It is used for more reliable adhesion of the base to the nail plate. The primer dries in the air within 1 minute; when applied, it should not flow under the cuticle. Then we proceed to the procedure for applying the base gel polish. What is it for? Base - protects the nail plate from colored pigments that are present in the gel polish itself, which helps to preserve the natural light of the nail after removing this material. The base gel is applied in a thin layer across the entire width of the nail plate. Then the nail is placed in a lamp to dry.
- The fourth step is to apply colored gel polish . Depending on what color you want to get at the end of the procedure, the varnish is applied in 1 or 2 layers. All applied layers must be made thin in order to avoid the appearance of bubbles, waves on the surface of the nail. After applying the gel polish, the nails are sent to the UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- The last step is to cover the nail top . It is needed to fix our coating and give shine to the nails. It is applied in a thicker layer than previous products. After using it, the nail is again sent to the gel polish drying lamp for 2 minutes. At the end of the procedure, the sticky layer is removed with a special liquid .
FOX Brilliance Gel Polish Removal Technology
- To remove gel polish, you must first break the top coat with a file , this will greatly speed up the removal process.
- Apply enough gel polish remover to a cotton pad.
- Fix on the nail with foil or clip-clothespin for 10-15 minutes. During this time, the gel polish will come off and it can be removed without damaging the nail plate.
- Alternately, removing the foil or clothespin from your fingers, remove the remnants of gel polish from the surface of the nail plate using a manicure pusher or an orange stick
- Sand the surface of the nail with a file grinder
- If the gel polish will not be reapplied, then you can polish the nails using nail and cuticle oil .